Sunday, November 22, 2015

Glamour Girl SOLD!



 
 
As an unintended consequence of starting the "ChloroChallenge" at DeviantArt, Glamour Girl finds herself a victim of Sinister Marauder's Slaver. The dastardly fiend embarks on a Chloro-Rampage that finds Eryn and several other heroines (including Amazon Arrow) sold at auction. Glamour Girl ends up once again in the clutches of Charles Lanford ... but perhaps Eryn enjoys this perilous situation a little more than she might like to admit.
 
 
 
 
 



8 comments:

  1. I wonder if I should post MY "sold" picture somewhere. And As I voted for Empress I'd like to see about posting hers too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you should! But I guess that's Sinister's call.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Well, she DID start the challenge. I don't think this is what she had in mind though. ;P

      Delete
  3. She has created something out of her control ;)

    ReplyDelete