Monday, December 21, 2015

Amazon Arrow's Amazon Curse | Part 2




I struggled with every fiber of my being to break free of the Elf Witch’s spell, but the paralytic enchantment prevented me from resisting as the Lord of Lycans fucked my throat. 

Somehow the tip of his enormous cock had slipped fully into my mouth, forcing me to breathe through my nose to draw air. He could not thrust very much in either direction, but the tight fit was clearly pleasurable to him. I could feel his hot flesh pulsing and throbbing between my lips and along the surface of my tongue. I closed my eyes and tried to think of anything other than what was happening to me, but my captor demanded my full attention. I felt his talons rake through my hair before gathering it in his fists. He yanked back hard, forcing me to look up at him as I let out a muffled squeal of pain.

“LOOK AT ME, AMAZON WENCH!!! I WANT TO SEE YOUR EYES WHEN YOU CLIMAX!!”

He was insane... Delusional... There was no way in Hera’s Name that I was possibly going to cum for this monster. The Lord of Lycans was the Amazons’ greatest foe. Everything about him disgusted me. I couldn’t stop him from using my body, but there was no possible way that I would derive so much as a single moment of pleasure from it.

Or so I believed…

He began to throb faster and faster, and I realized that I could feel and taste his surprisingly sweet pre-cum lubricating the inside of my mouth. It didn’t take long for the viscous fluid to accumulate, forcing me to swallow so that I wouldn’t gag or choke. As I swallowed, a strange warmth seemed to flow throughout my entire body. My muscles relaxed, my skin felt flushed and sensitive, and my insides began to flutter with anticipation. For a moment I completely forgot where I was and why this was happening to me. Instinctively I sucked on the tip of him, drawing forth more of the fluid, and the pleasure that coursed through me as a reward was both exquisite and undeniable. I moaned softly… but the sound instantly snapped me back to awareness. I stopped myself the moment that I realized what I had done, but my response did not escape the Dog King’s notice.

“HAHAHA!!! DO YOU UNDERSTAND YOUR AMAZON CURSE NOW, LITTLE SLUT?!?!”

His clawed hand grasped the back of my head and his hips began to thrust more insistently. He was grunting and gasping wildly, and I heard myself beginning to do the same. Every pulse of his cock caused an echoing contraction between my legs. I knew that if this continued for much longer, he would see my climax after all. 

I tried to use my tongue to push him out of my mouth, but this only caused him to moan appreciatively. There was nothing that I could do to stop the flood of desire that surged through my body, making me wetter and wetter with every passing moment. The pleasure was overwhelming me. Tears of embarrassment and humiliation streamed down my cheek as I welcomed every thrust of the Lord of Lycan’s massive cock.

 

The Elf Witch reached around me and unfastened the remains of my costume. I shivered as the soft fabric fell away from my breasts. The Lord of Lycans smiled as he looked down at my naked body.  

I knew that he was about to cum soon… because I was about to do the same. 

My pleasure was now tied to his by the insidious power of the Amazon Curse. I could feel my very thoughts slipping away, replaced by an instinctive drive that wanted nothing but sex and endless pleasure. I would do anything to please him. My body began to shiver and quake uncontrollably. The pace of the contractions between my legs quickened and strengthened in time with the throbbing of the Lord of Lycan’s cock in my mouth. 

Dear Hera, forgive me!

 “YES!!! CUM WITH ME, AMAZON ARROW!! CUM WITH ME!!!”

 

The villain’s climax triggered my own the moment that his thick cum splashed into the back of throat. My eyes rolled back into my head, and for a moment I was completely lost in the overwhelming bliss of my orgasm. The pleasure that I experienced was beyond anything that I had ever imagined. Without even touching me between my legs or on my breasts, my adversary brought me to a staggering climax. The euphoria was unparalleled… and I wanted more…

 

I threw myself at him with abandon. By drawing out his pleasure, I was extending my own. I stroked him furiously, milking every surge of semen from him that I possibly could. My lips and tongue danced over the bulbous head of his cock, fueling his climax to new heights while driving myself deeper into the throes of my own orgasm. I was so enraptured with pleasure that I didn’t even realize that the Elf Witch had released her paralyzing enchantment. I was finally free, but instead of retaliating against my foe, I was hungrily giving him the best blow job of his life. 

 

“UUUNNNNHH!! ….ENOUGH!!! GET OFF OF ME, WOMAN!!!”

I could feel his throbbings slow as his orgasm began to subside. I whimpered with frustration as my own pleasure started to diminish along with his. I sucked and licked him desperately, but the Lord of Lycans had no more to give.

“BY THE TITANS, THIS AMAZON SLUT IS INSATIABLE!!!”

With a quick jerk of his hips, my enemy extracted himself and slapped me across my face with the back of his hand. The blow sent me sprawling backwards, knocking my naked ass to the cold stone floor.

 

The slapped seemed to knock some sense into me. Awareness of myself and my surroundings returned… and with it came a torrent of shame and mortification. I was lying on the floor at the feet of my enemy as his spilled semen dripped from my chin and rolled down my breasts.

“Dear Goddess… What… what have I done?”

I had surrendered myself completely to the Amazon Curse. I could still feel its lingering effects as my body hungered for yet more sexual pleasure. My mind seemed to be drifting in and out of a fog of confusion and delirium. I wanted to leap to me feet and rip out the Lord of Lycan’s throat, but I was more exhausted than I had ever been in my life. Even if I had my bow, I lacked the strength to draw the string to fire a single shot. 

I felt as weak as a kitten… and I was still impossibly aroused.

For the first time, I truly understood the nature of the Amazon Curse. If a Man orgasms while inside of an Amazon, she orgasms as well, losing her Amazon strength and a portion of her will in the process. I instinctively knew that if this treatment were to continue, the loss of my strength and will would become permanent… and might even be lethal.

The Amazon Curse was intended to be a deterrent… a preventative measure to ensure that Amazon women would fight against the aggression of Men at all costs. An Amazon warrior cannot afford to be distracted, influenced or deceived by an attractive male, thus any Amazon that would surrender her virtue and maidenhood to an enemy becomes unworthy of her Amazon power and strength. The Amazon Curse serves as a reminder to all Amazons of our sacred purpose, and provides motivation for an Amazon warrior to remain focused on the field of battle. 

Unfortunately, the Curse is also a weakness that can be exploited against an Amazon’s will. 

No doubt this explains how the Lord of Lycans was able to tame one of the ancient First Ones that he now keeps on a metal leash by his throne. If a First One could not resist the effects of the Curse, what hope did I have?

I couldn’t let this continue. I had to gather what little strength remained to me and fight back. I spotted an archway leading to a hallway beyond the Lord of Lycan’s throne and considered trying to run for it. I wondered how many of his guards might lie in wait for me at the other end of that hall and how I might fight them off while powerless and naked. Little did I realize that I would not have to wait long to find out.

“GUARDS!!! COME ENTERTAIN MY LITTLE AMAZON WHORE WHILE I REST!!! SHE MAY SEEM A BIT RELUCTANT AT FIRST, BUT I ASSURE YOU THAT SHE WILL REWARD YOUR PATIENCE!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!

My heart sank at the sound of the many, many approaching footsteps. 
I was about to be fucked to death by the entire Lycan Royal Guard …




To be continued…




I'm pretty certain that the Amazon curse is the creation of :iconladytania:. Check out her blog at "The Perils and Dark Adventures of Ultra Woman"



9 comments:

  1. Oh my! And I thought Spectra's weakness to pink primanite was bad. Did Double A permanently lose some of her strength? I seem to recall this was the event that lead to her becoming corrupt for a time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. All of this occurs right before the Power Quest. AA's power is corrupted by these villains and she is returned to Man's World with no memory of any of this. The modern version of AA still has no idea what the Amazon Curse can really do to her (or what it has already done to her, as the case may be.)

      Delete
  2. Definitely not safe for DA, but so well done, erotic and exciting. I never liked seeing the words "To be continued" as much as I did here because it promises more great art and storytelling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well... I can't promise much more "storytelling". But if you want to see AA destroyed by the Lycan Royal Guard, then stay tuned! ;P

      Delete
  3. Lord Of Lycan have a great taste of women!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He does seem to get his way more often than not.

      Delete