Friday, December 18, 2015

Librarian Perils #28 - Mesmerizing Photo Shoot


Wow, Denise, that last set looked amazing! The apple was a great touch!

Because it makes me look like a teacher?

No, because it makes you look like you’re about to take a bite out of forbidden fruit. It makes you look a little naughty.

Uhm… if you say so…

Trust me, it’s hot… but let’s try something even sexier…

I don’t know, Chryseis… what did you have in mind?

Well, I think you’re a little overdressed considering that you’ll be posting this on DeviantArt. If you want people to really be drawn to your new profile, you’re going to need to show your fans a LOT more skin. Maybe you should unbutton your blouse a bit… or better yet… just take it off.

Uhm, no… That’s… that’s not really my thing.

Oh, don’t be so shy… I just let you take nude pictures of me for my profile page, so it’s only fair that I get to take some of you… and I promise to keep it very tasteful.

Chrys, I’m a teacher! I can’t do stuff like that or I’ll get myself fired! And what if one of my students gets ahold of a picture of me naked? I’d be mortified!

You worry too much… I’ll post them with age verification! Students won’t be able to get to them, and if any of your administrators find them, then you can always ask your bosses why they were surfing for pervy adult pictures in the first place… You’re completely covered!

Give it up, Chrys… It’s not going to happen.

What if we just take a few that are, uhm… just for me?

Chryseis!!! There’s NO WAY I’m ever going to do that! I realize that your sexuality is a little more, uhm… “versatile” than mine… but we’re just friends and I don’t feel comfortable...

Hmmm… What if I could make you feel comfortable?

What’s that supposed to mean?

Well, for example… I could hypnotize you again.

Again? What do you mean again? You’ve never hypnotized me! You don’t even believe in hypnosis!

No, but you do… and that’s enough...

Please stop… stop looking at me like that… and even if you could, uhm… hypnotize me… it still wouldn’t work... People under hypnosis can’t be compelled to do something that they wouldn’t normally do.

So then you have absolutely nothing to worry about… unless there’s some part of you that real DOES want to do it.

Chryseis… this isn’t… this isn’t funny…

I can tell that you’re already thinking about letting me put you into a deep hypnotic trance…

I am not.

Because you know that if it works… you’re going to do whatever I ask you to do…

No… I won’t…

Because you trust me, Denise … and it’s important that you trust the person that is hypnotizing you.

You’re not… hypnotizing me…

I’m your friend… and friends trust one another, don’t they Denise?

Uh huh…

I trust you too, Denise… Do you remember trying to hypnotize me with my earring the other day?

Yes.

You’re starring at my earring right now, aren’t you Denise?

…no… I… yes…

And do you remember the way that my earring flashed… and flashed… and flashed…

…yessss...

And how did that make you feel, Denise?

…sleepy… so… sssleepy…

And are you feeling sleepy now, Denise?

…yessss...

Feeling soooo sleepy now… as you listen to the sound of my voice… as you begin to relax… trusting your friend… listening… feeling relaxed… comfortable… as you slip deeper… and deeper…

…deeper…

Knowing that at any moment… you will be so deep for me… soooo deep… that you will once again become my beautiful doll… and dolls have no worries… dolls don’t need to think… or make decisions… dolls are meant to be adored and played with… dolls do whatever their owner wants them to do… Would you like to be my beautiful doll now, Denise?

…yesss…

Good girl, Denise… slipping deeper and deeper… into hypnosis… into my control… becoming my beautiful doll as I count backwards from three… 

two… 

one…

How do you feel, Denise?

Ready to obey.

Of course you are… because beautiful dolls are ready to obey… and you’re my beautiful doll now, aren’t you Denise?

Yes.

Excellent… now… let’s take some real pictures!






Denise Miller is the OC of :iconwondercuria-dd:

No comments:

Post a Comment