Friday, December 18, 2015

Denise's Decadent Doughnut Teacher Peril


Ok, class, please open your books to page...

Excuse me, Ms. Miller... you seem to have a bit of pink frosting on your lip.

I do? ...Oh, pardon me... I had a doughnut earlier in the teacher's lounge... Now... as I was saying...
Did you bring some for us to eat also?

Uhhh, no... they're just for the teachers.

Well, that doesn't seem very fair... You know, they say "You are what you eat." ...Wouldn't it be something if you turned into a huge batch of tasty, frosted doughnuts?

That, uhm... that certainly would be something...

...and then there would be enough for the entire class to eat!

Now that would be... oh... oh my...




(Is this a dream sequence or is it paranormal poetic justice? I'll leave that to your imagination!)





This is my entry for :iconwondercuria-dd:'s "Teacher Perils" contest. Denise Miller the teacher is her OC.

No comments:

Post a Comment