Friday, December 18, 2015

Librarian Perils #39 - Hypnotic Harem


"I'm guessing from what you've done to poor Ms. Kent here, that you must know a thing or two about hypnosis, isn't that right Denise?"

"Yes."

"And did you also know that you can't get someone to do something while in a trance state that they wouldn't normally do while they are awake?"

"Yes."

"So that means, on some level, perhaps even on a level that she isn't consciously aware of, Ms. Kent must like the idea of taking off all of her clothes for you in public. I think she must like to obey your commands. Isn't that something?"

"Yes."

"Look how horny she is, Denise. You did that to her. She must be attracted to you, don't you think?"

"Yes."

"You hypnotized her... and one of the first things you asked her to do was to get naked. That must mean you are also attracted to her, don't you think?"

"...No... I... I'm not..."

"She is very pretty, right?"

"...yes... but..."

"I think Ms. Kent must also be very grateful. After all, you rescued her from me. I was going to fuck the living shit out of her... but now I'm going to do that to you instead. You're a hero, right Denise?"

"...I..."

"Ms. Kent... Come over here now and show Denise how much you appreciate her sacrifice."

"No... You... you said..."

"Oh, hush, Denise... I said I wouldn't touch Ms. Kent and I meant it. I'm a man of my word after all.... but I didn't say that Ms. Kent wouldn't be touching you."

"...But... I... I... ohhhh..."






Denise is :iconcuria-dd: and Richard Masters is also her OC.

1 comment: