Friday, December 18, 2015

Librarian Perils #27 - Ms. Kent's Profile and Bio


A lot of people have been asking me if I have a biography or a profile page of some kind, so I thought I’d set aside a little time to tell you a bit more about myself… so… here we go!

My full name is Chryseis Astynome Kent and I am the Head Librarian of the Acquisitions Department and the author of an erotic anthology series that I am writing called The Librarian Perils. Most of the patrons at the library call me “Ms. Kent” while my friends usually call me “Chrys”. My eyes are very blue and I think they are one of my best attributes. My hair is long, slightly wavy and black. My features appear to be somewhat Mediterranean, possibly Greek, but I can’t say for certain. I have no memory of my parents or my childhood. My age and my measurements are none of your business, but feel free to imagine them to be whatever your heart desires. I enjoy reading and writing and movies of all kinds. I do not have a girlfriend or a boyfriend at the moment, but I have no shortage of exciting and erotic encounters with people of both sexes that I meet at the library. Librarianship is normally very quiet and dull, so I have developed a deep appreciation for adventure and mystery. Nothing excites me more than the thrill of discovering something or someone new, and I find ‘the unknown’ to be irresistibly fascinating.

I have always wanted to write a novel, but unfortunately I don’t have the attention span or the discipline to sit down and write one big story all at once, so instead I am writing a series of vignettes and short stories that are collectively called The Librarian Perils. Some of the stories are autobiographical and describe events that actually happened to me, while others are just personal fantasies that I have decided to explore via my writing and my imagination. I’ll let you decide for yourself which stories are which. A few other talented people have contributed their own fantasies about me in various works of art and literature and they have been incorporated into The Librarian Perils as well. It’s turning into a kind of social experiment and I can’t wait to see how it continues to evolve.

You might be wondering about the name of my library, or where it might be located since I never mention this information in my writings. I could give you a definitive answer, but I prefer to think of it like this: No matter where in the world you should happen to live, I could be working at your local library right down the street from you at this very moment.

Here are a few answers to sexy questions submitted by fans. If you have others, please feel free to ask them in the comments section below!

Do you like it rough or sensual?    
           
Sensual

Do you prefer to be with the opposite sex or the same sex? or both? 

Both

How often do you get drunk and have wild, crazy sexy with a complete stranger? 

Not much for getting drunk. Sex with strangers? Possibly a little too often.

Are you dominant or submissive?                 

Submissive... but I have a dominant streak that occasionally sneaks out.

Where's your favorite place to have sex? 

The library!

Do you prefer to make love or f*uck?

Hmmm... Honestly? Let’s go with f*uck.

Do you get off first or do they?        
        
Me

Do you like kissing during sex?            
    
Oh, yes!

Do you moan? If so, are you loud or quite? 

Yes, and I am loud.

Does size matter?        
  
Yes… yes it does.

Have you ever have sex for money?      

Does extortion count? Then maybe yes.

Do you like to perform oral sex? 

Definitely.

Do you like to receive oral sex?         
      
Even more definitely.

Have you ever had a 3-some? 4-some? 5-some? 

Not yet… but I am curious.

Have you ever had sex while at work? 


All the time!

What is something that you would never consider doing?          

Anything related to death, animals or children

What's your biggest turn on?     

Intelligence

Do you like to be completely naked or half-assed?         

Half-assed

Do you prefer to sleep with someone older or younger than you? 

No preference if we are compatible (and you are of legal age).

Are you on Second Life?

I'm actually working on setting that up now.

Can you remember who gave you the best sex of your life?       

Yes, my boss… Ms. Pryor


Now it’s your turn! If you have any questions, please ask them below and I’ll do my best to answer!

No comments:

Post a Comment