Friday, December 18, 2015

Librarian Perils #17 - Anime Ms. Kent vs. Sadista


This is my entry for :iconceeaybee:.'s Turning Japanese Contest going on between now and August 1st. Unfortunately I know absolutely nothing about anime, but I gave it a shot. For the contest I had to create an anime version of one of his characters and I chose Sadista. Sadista also appears in :iconceeaybee:'s entry for my Librarian Perils Contest, which you can check out right here:

Sadista ~ The New Librarian by CeeAyBee


 While I was at it I thought I'd try to put together an anime version of Ms. Kent also! I think she turned out kind of cute! What do you think? If she's popular enough I might do something with her again in the future.

By the way and just to be perfectly clear, all characters are intended to be depicted as being well over 18 years of age.

No comments:

Post a Comment