Friday, December 18, 2015

The Librarian Perils of Chrys Kent #2


Oh, hush now Ms. Kent... We have you now and no one can hear you whimpering, so you might as well just relax and enjoy the moment. With your air cut off like that we only have a few moments left before you pass out from lack of oxygen, so you need to pay attention.

Poor thing... you thought you were completely safe here during business hours. There are lots of people around... in fact there's a group of teachers just three aisles over... it's the middle of the afternoon... security isn't too far away... if you could somehow manage to cry for help I'm sure that there are many concerned citizens here who might come rushing to your aid...

But that's not going to happen... I won't ALLOW that to happen.

I just want you to understand that I can get to you anywhere at anytime.

I hear that you've been trying to "lay down the law" and "enforce the rules" here in the library. That's so cute. You're new here, so I can understand how you might have MISTAKENLY believed that your position as Head Librarian grants you a bit of authority. I just wanted to clear up any "confusion" that you might be experiencing. This is MY library. You're NOT in charge around here... I am. This library and everything in it is under MY control, and that means so are you. You work for me now. You'll be doing as I say.

You're such a sweet and docile little thing... I can see by the way your eyes are rolling around that there isn't much fight left in you Ms. Kent, so I'll just let you get some sleep now. We'll dress you and leave you all tidied up and it'll look like you just fell asleep while shelving these boring old books. No one will ever know what actually happened here today. No one needs to know. This is just our little secret. But if you tell anyone, or if you EVER cross me... I can guarantee that your humiliation will be much more "public" next time.

You can call me Nikki, but soon you will call me Mistress... or whatever I tell you to call me.

We'll talk again soon... Good night, Ms. Kent...

No comments:

Post a Comment