Friday, December 18, 2015

Librarian Perils #37 - Hypnotic Backfire


"I can't believe you actually took off your clothes! You're seriously going to do anything that I tell you to do?"

"Yes."

"Really? Let's see... Grab your boobs, flap your elbows, and quack like a duck."

"Quack, quack, quack..."

"Ha! Oh my god! That is hilarious!"

"Quack, quack, quack..."

"Ok, stop quacking. This is just too much fun! I can't believe how deep you went so quickly... This isn't the first time you've been hypnotized, is it?"

"No."

"Interesting... But then why did you tell me you didn't believe in hypnosis? Did your other hypnotist tell you to forget ever thing that happens while you are in trance?"

"Yes."

"Does that mean you are going to forget everything that happens to you while you are in trance now?"

"Yes."

"Well, then... I think maybe it's payback time for what you did to me when you found my remote... Hmmm... It feels good to obey me, doesn't it Chryseis?"

"Yes."

"Allow yourself to feel even better... You feel warm and safe, Chryseis... as you listen to my voice... focusing on your earring as it flashes in the light...."

Flash… flash… flash…

"Feel yourself becoming aroused now, Chryseis... as you go deeper... allowing the earring to... to make you feel... aroused..."
Flash… flash… flash…

"Oh, wow... It is... rather hypnotic.... isn't it?"

"Yes"

"The way it catches the light... is so... pretty..."

"Yes"

Flash… flash… flash…
"I... I forgot... I forgot what I was saying... something about... going deeper..."

"Yes"

Flash… flash… flash…

"...and deeper..."

"Yes"

Flash… flash… flash…

"...oh... oh, no..."



Denise is :iconcuria-dd:

No comments:

Post a Comment