Friday, December 18, 2015

Librarian Perils #38 - Hypnotic Opportunist


“Well, well, well… What do we have here?”

“…oh… oh, no…”

“Oh, yes, you stupid cunt. I see that you remember me, and I most definitely remember you.”

“…Richard… stay… stay away… from…”

“Shhhh... It’s ok, Denise. Don’t let me distract you. Just keep watching the sparkling earring. Good girls obey… remember? Remember your collar? Remember your cage?”

“…good girls… obey… I… remember…”

“That’s right, Denise... Good girls enjoy being hypnotized… and clearly you are still a very good girl…”

“…yes…”

“And how about your friend over there? Is Ms. Kent a good girl, too?”

“... leave… leave her… alone…”

“Ha! That’s so cute. Are still trying to look out for other women, Ms. Miller? After what I put you through when I was your student, you’d think you’d have learned to mind your own fucking business! Trying to help others never works out well for you.”

“…have to… wake up…”

“Oh, please… We both know you don’t really want to... It’s sooooo much easier if you just stay in trance.”

“…stay… in trance…”

“That’s right, Denise… you just stay in trance while I bang the shit out of your librarian friend here.”

“…no… I… I can’t…”

“Can’t think? Can’t stop me? Can’t wait for your turn?”

“…I… I… have to… protect…”

“She doesn’t look like she wants to be protected. In fact, Ms. Kent looks pretty wet and ready to me. It looks like you got her all hot and bothered before I even showed up. Were you being naughty, Denise? Maybe I’m the one protecting Ms. Kent from you?”

“…no… that’s… not…”

“Oh, stop trying to think. You aren’t very good at it. If you really want to keep me from fucking Ms. Kent’s brains out, then I think I know a way for you to stop me... Would you like to hear it?”

“…yes…”

“All you have to do, Denise, is let me have my way with you… right here… right now…”

“… no… I… I can’t…”

“Of course you can! In fact I won’t even take off your skirt. I’ll just slide off your panties and slip into you from behind, and you won’t even have to take your eyes off the pretty earring. Doesn’t that sound nice?”

“…yes… I… I mean…”

“Shhh… I know what you mean. The body wants what it wants. It’s not your fault. You were made for sex, Denise… and nothing more. Good girls are made for sex. Are you a good girl, Denise?”

“...yes…”

“Of course you are… and it’s all for a good cause. Don’t you want to protect your friend?”

“…yes…”

“Then take off your blouse, Denise. Show me those glorious tits and I’ll know that you want me to take you right here… right now…”

“…right here… right now…”

“Good girl, Denise… Let me just hold onto that earring for a minute while we get started…”





Denise is :iconcuria-dd:

No comments:

Post a Comment