Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Librarian Perils #40 - Hung For The Holidays


Twas two days before Christmas, I was feeling carefree,
I'd just finished my rounds and what did I see?

Suspended and naked and floating like a bubble,
To no one's surprise, it was Ms. Kent in trouble!

The stockinged librarian was strung up with care,
On display for the patrons that soon would be there.

I rushed to untie her! I started to worry!
Then I thought, "Wait a second... What's the big hurry?"

She was out cold and helpless, my ideal Christmas present,
And I had to admit that the view was quite pleasant.

She was limp as a noodle from her head to her toe,
I could have my way with her and she'd never know.

Taking advantage might lack some finesse,
But I don't really care... I'm a villainess!

My mind is made up! I'll torment her with pleasure!
Her orgasmic screams will each be a treasure!

I think you should leave now before things get loud.
I'm not into sharing and three is a crowd.

The library is closed for the rest of the night.
Merry Christmas to you... now get out of my sight!




(~ Ms. Pryor, after Clement Clarke Moore)

No comments:

Post a Comment